[Blackpool] Raspberry Jam, this Saturday 10am Madlab

Tony Hughes tonyhughes1212 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jun 6 15:50:57 UTC 2012

Hi Les

I'll be going, Pick you up about 7:30 so we have time to park the car in
Town and walk up to the station and get our tickets.

John - if your going and want a lift you'll need to be on Whitegate
drive for 7:40 at the latest.

Will have the Pi, the TV I got last Saturday (fits in the rugged case
lovely) peripherals but no Key board (hope we can borrow one from Mad
Lab). Will also bring my new Zoom H2 for it's first outing and a
tutorial on how to use it from Les.

Maybe record a segment on the way for future pod cast material, Dick
Turpin fashion.

Tony