[Blackpool] This Saturday's Raspberry Jam

Tony Hughes tonyhughes1212 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 15:07:59 UTC 2012

My Pi case arrived today and the Pi is now surrounded by acrylic,
although it was an interesting (and a little frustrating) exercise
getting it all together.

So I'm all ready for Saturday

Tony

PS - will have the Acer net book and I've just done a test dd of the
Debian image with it and it worked, although I had to do it with a card
reader as it did not like doing it on the internal SD card slot.

I'll try and lug a Keyboard as well, I have a spare mouse and HDMI cable
that I'm also bringing.

Tony