[Blackpool] Free 60 inch Television

DONALD SIMPSON donaldsimpson208 at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 13 20:43:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

As the title indicates I have a television looking for a home, all you have to do is collect it from Bispham in Blackpool.
Now the bad news.
This is a 60 Inch rear projected (CRT) American television made by Zenith in 1998. It is not HD and as it was made for the American market so it only accepts NTSC signals.

Recently I have not been able to completely converge the image from each of the 3 projectors, I have some photos which I can E-Mail to anyone who is interested.

This television is very large and will not fit in a car.

Donald.