[Blackpool] Linux Terminal Server Project K12 (LTSP)

MJ Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 12:23:52 UTC 2012

Hi folks -

A few weeks back at the LUG, one of the new faces (I apologise for not
remembering your name) asked about LTSP and I said we had experimented with
it in the past. This is the link to the blog post:
http://blackpoollug.blogspot.co.uk/2010/10/meeting-distro-server-ltsp.html

I have rebuilt the LTSP server, and can demonstrate Fedora booting and
running on a P3 600MHz laptop across the network if anyone is interested.

The guide is here if you want to try it at home, the server needs two
network cards:
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/ltsp/k12linux-live-docs/k12linux-quick-start-guide.html

Mike