[Blackpool] Sorry but I can't come this week

olly.clark at talktalk.net olly.clark at talktalk.net
Mon Jul 2 15:48:56 UTC 2012

Well as we are discussing our diaries for the up coming month, this is how mine is panning out:

Can't make the 7th either have committed to do some DIY for mi Mam,

Will be OK to attend on the 14th

I'm having 2 Wisdom Teeth removed Friday 20th so 21st will defiantly out be a no show.

27th Will probably be OK but I still might not be saying much (most of you will probably see this as a blessing in disguise!!). I've been told I'm off work for a weeks recovery, it maybe two though.

Regards

Olly