[Blackpool] Sorry but I can't come this week

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 08:12:39 UTC 2012

Hi Mike

Correct, we'd need to use identical dongles across all machines to minimise
rework / errors. Part of my harmonised platform approach (ITIL Geekery is
in my blood).
Thought we could test a few at the LUG and determine the best of the bunch,
then I can put a request in to source some with the organisers.

Thanks
Les