[Blackpool] Sorry but I can't come this week

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 09:58:13 UTC 2012

Hi Mike

Thank-you very much to Crawford and yourself.

The use case is as follows.

Digital signage for the event.
The machines must be able to run stable for two days, and using a wireless
connection. Connect to a central server which will deliver content to the
thin clients.

All the machine needs to do is

Auto boot to desktop
Use a wireless dongle
Open a web browser
Connect to that server (URL TBC)

Thanks for doing this Mike.
I'll next be at the LUG on the 21st July, if that is ok?

Many thanks
Les