[Blackpool] mini maker faire - travel arrangements

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 12:05:51 UTC 2012

Hi Crawford, everyone!

I'm interested in going to this, who else is?

It's not often we get such a big maker event in the north west (in fact I
think that this is the first), so it would be good to go and sample the
wonders, just in case we never get one again ;)

Let Crawford and I know what you think.

Les

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 12:33 PM, crawford orr
<crawford_a_orr at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Heard a few people were interested in heading to this event in Manchester:
> http://makerfairemanchester.com/
>
> It is this Saturday and was wondering what the arrangements are for
> getting there?
>
> Was thinking of driving down, but noticed that Northern rail offer duo
> tickets for this route
> http://www.northernrail.org/offers/Duo+Tickets
>
> which should bring the price down slightly for even number of travellers.
> (day return £11.50)
>
> Les mentioned catching an 8.30ish train to arrive about 10 in Manchester
>
> Just to know who's going & when to meet.
>
> 8.30 meet at station ok, for 8.44 train?

> cheers,
>
> Crawford

*Les Pounder*
http://about.me/lespounder