[Blackpool] Any idea when the summer break will be ?

Mark Watson mr_m_watson at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 08:40:30 UTC 2012

Hi Mike,

Can't make it to this week's meeting, as I have something going on.

At our last meeting their was a discussion going on about the summer break period for the BLUG.  There was something mentioned about checking on an events calender to see when it would fall, based on people being else where at shows and events.  So any details of when the Saturday group will be closed over the summer, now ?

Mark