[Blackpool] Barcamp Blackpool

Oliver Clark olly.clark at talktalk.net
Wed Sep 26 10:11:06 UTC 2012

The Fignition is now assembled, I haven't been able to full test it as I don't have any phono cables (thought I had phono to SCART), but I'll bring it along with a print out of the programming section.  Will be bringing a USB plug to power it I'm assuming that it will need PAT testing.  Les does your monitor support phono, if not I'll pop to PoundLand and get phono to SCART cables?

Regards

Olly