[Blackpool] Figinition Circuit Diagram

MJ Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Tue Nov 20 13:48:01 UTC 2012

Thanks Les-

I image Ollie went through the suggested testing phase after he built it,
although  I didn't ask.

It seems like the middle socket holding one of the memory chips may be
faulty, because the chip is quite loose.

I like to see a circuit diagram, as it helps me to visualise how everything
is connected.
Maybe I can put one together by inspecting the board in conjunction with
the supplied info.

Best regards,
Mike Hewitt

PC Recycler Ltd.