[Blackpool] MFS Christmas party. Tues, 18 December.

Bob Ham rah at settrans.net
Wed Dec 12 22:18:06 UTC 2012

Please feel free to forward this to those that would welcome it.

* Event: Manchester Free Software Christmas party
* Location: Madlab. (Manchester Digital Laboratory).
* Address: 36-40 Edge Street, Manchester. M4 1HN.
  "(Between Thomas St and the Craft Centre, opposite A Bar Called Common)"
  http://madlab.org.uk/