[Blackpool] nearest to Gosport LUG

Elizabeth C elizabethcoop1945 at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Feb 18 10:40:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have a friend who lives in Gosport, Hampshire.  She has installed Ubuntu - doesn't understand about partitioning.  Says Ubuntu gone AWOL - she can't find it anywhere & has lost some Windows files. Clearly in a mess.  I've told her about the Portsmouth LUG, and also about Linux Mint. She really wants to give Linux a go.

She has no transport - but will try to get a lift ~ "I might be able to get a lift there from Portsmouth...always assuming I can get to the ferry....lol"

I just wondered if anyone knew anyone from her area who goes to Portsmouth LUG? Her name is Sunny Martin.

I know it's a long shot but worth asking.

Thanks, Elizabeth