[Blackpool] Interesting Event in Blackpool This Sunday

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 13:47:39 UTC 2013

Hi everyone

http://www.narsa.org.uk/rally/2013-norbreck-rally/

This Sunday, there will be a radio rally at Norbreck Castle.
For those not in the know, a radio rally is an event where people
interested in HAM radio and scanners get together to learn new skills, and
sell equipment.

With the advent of cheap PCs, this has made quite an impact on the use of
these devices, and many users of said devices are also keen PC enthusiasts.

I used to go to these as a kid, and I always came home with more kit, much
to my mother's delight ;)

Heed and I will be going, any other takers?

Les

--
*Les Pounder*
http://about.me/lespounder