[Blackpool] PHP/ WP question

James Page jmsp.1983 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 14:17:07 UTC 2013

Silly question for you all!

I'm seeing this error - The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize
directive in php.ini - when I try to upload a file in WP.

I've increased the upload_max_filesize in all my php.ini files and checked
(the php -i command) that the correct ini file is being edited, but I'm
still getting that error. There aren't any PHP bits in the .htaccess file,
either. I've also checked functions.php for anything related.

The problem isn't limited to one virtual server on my VPS, but all of them.

Any ideas? I'm completely baffled.