[Blackpool] Present for LUG

James Page jmsp.1983 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 20:10:08 UTC 2013

They're known as the Swyx L420 series, but they're just rebadged Siemens IP
phones - not sure what the Siemens model number is. I'll drop my old
colleague an email and see what he's got hanging around (might even have
some Sun stuff, too). He's notoriously efficient, so I'll expect his reply
in a fortnight!