[Blackpool] Arduino for the LUG

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 07:20:24 UTC 2013

Hi James

Pretty much mate, it's based on an Arduino Leonardo, which is a newer
Arduino board.
I got three of them from the kickstarter, with the intention of the LUG
having one of them as a "pool" arduino.
While I do love the Shrimp, I realise that sometimes a pre made board is
better, as it helps new learners quickly learn how to make a simple circuit.

Les