[Blackpool] MFS at OggCamp 13

Bob Ham rah at settrans.net
Fri Oct 18 19:22:13 UTC 2013

Please feel free to forward this to those that would welcome it.

* Event: MFS at OggCamp 13
  http://oggcamp.org/

* Location: John Lennon Art & Design Building,
            Liverpool John Moores University,
            Duckinfield Street, Liverpool, L3 5RB.
* Date: Saturday, 19th and Sunday, 20th October 2013
* Start time:  09:30 Saturday, 10:00 Sunday
* Finish time: 17:00 Saturday, 16:00 Sunday

Details
-------
We have arranged a stall for MFS at OggCamp 13.  This will be the
second year we have run a stall.  Last year we shared with Liverpool
LUG but this year we have a stall to ourselves.

OggCamp is well attended by a variety of technically-minded people and
offers a wonderful opportunity to engage and promote the Free Software
philosophy, MFS and the FSF.  We will be offering leaflets, stickers
and badges and have a laptop demonstrating an FSF-approved 100% free
software GNU/Linux-libre distribution.  If you want help out then let
us know :-)

More Information
General information about Manchester Free Software can be found on our
website.

* http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Manchester