[Blackpool] Manchester Free Software's March Meeting

MJ Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Fri Feb 28 07:19:41 UTC 2014

Hi Stuart - Zentyal looks like an interesting project, if you don't want to
carry your server down here, we have plenty of computers. You could install
it on one of ours. Apparently, it takes less than 30 minutes :)

Zentyal is a drop-in replacement for Microsoft Small Business Server and
Microsoft Exchange Server, that you can set up in less than 30 minutes.

Best regards,
Mike Hewitt

PC Recycler Ltd.
29-35 Ripon road