[Blackpool] Hardware Freedom Day 2014 in Manchester

Michael Dorrington michael.dorrington at member.fsf.org
Wed Mar 12 19:22:09 UTC 2014

I am pleased to announce that we have a special guest speaker of Cefn
Hoile from Shrimping It <http://shrimping.it/> for this Saturday's HFD
2014 in Manchester.

The scheduled items so far are:

* Talk on the whole subject of Free Hardware.
  - Presented by Michael Dorrington, Manchester Free Software.

* Talk/demo that will start with orientation on Arduino,
  then move onto the Shrimp and then onto people's Shrimp remixes.
  - Presented by Cefn Hoile, Shrimping It.

* Tour of Fab Lab Manchester.

There is also the opportunity for Free Hardware discussion.

See the HFD 2014 in Manchester wiki page for more information:
http://wiki.hfday.org/2014/UK/Manchester

Regards,
Mike.

--