[Blackpool] Ripon road closed until further notice

MJ Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 14:29:31 UTC 2014

Hi folks  -

I am going to be busy with a DIY project at home for a while.
Consequently, I will be closed at the weekends until further notice.
I will still be open 10 'til 12 Mon,Tue,Thur,Friday if anyone wants to drop
in or arrange a weekday meeting.

On a similar note, the fact that Aaron, who is a long time member,
contacted the list last week to find out what was happening, leads me to
believe that our current system could be improved.

Perhaps we need to show who will be coming to meetings, and what, if
anything will be happening.

I suggest the following:
Organise Saturday group meetings in a similar way as meetings at Toast or
Gillespies are organised.

LUG members will always be able to book the space free of charge on a
Saturday morning, on the basis that I am not closed at the time.

Alternative suggestions welcome, obviously :)

Best regards,
Mike Hewitt

PC Recycler Ltd.
29-35 Ripon road