[Blackpool] Ripon road - closure is temporary

MJ Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Thu Mar 27 19:57:38 UTC 2014

Hi folks -
my apologies, it seems like my last message has been mis-construed.

I need to spend a couple of full weekends at home redecorating. I am not
sure how long it will take, hence the 'closed until further notice'
statement.
However, I expect to be finished for Easter, so I should be open as usual
after the break.
I normally close for two weeks over Easter, and hope that the additional
week (or maybe two at a push) does not cause too much inconvenience.

Best regards,
Mike Hewitt

PC Recycler Ltd.
29-35 Ripon road