[Blackpool] Arranging meetings

Elizabeth C elizabethcoop1945 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 29 08:53:24 UTC 2014

Hi Mike & All

I will need to upgrade my Laptop & Tower from Mint 14 'cos I think support is ending soon.  Help with this would be really appreciated.

Susan is likely to join us for a Session (she will try anything once!). She tells me her laptop will need a Mint upgrade too please.  Her other lappy has Ubuntu 12.04 I think - maybe that one is ok for now?

I haven't heard from Kieran yet - there's been a bit too much trauma (sickness) in his family of late. I expect him to get in touch eventually but I have forwarded emails to him so that he is up to speed.  I feel sure he will be hoping to continue learning Python if possible. (and probably doing some more arduino/shrimp maybe).

Elizabeth