[Blackpool] Ripon Road for has been put up for sale

Tony Hughes tonyhughes1212 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue May 6 22:35:57 UTC 2014

Hi Mike

As a Tennant in the building do you have security or could the new
owners demand vacant possession on completion of the purchase?

Having been involved in the sale of a building recently it could be a
while before anything happens anyway.

As the saying goes problems are opportunities to discover new solutions
but as your business relies on the building this may be more of a
problem for you Mike, hope it works out the right way.

Tony