[Blackpool] Makerspace clarification

MJ Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Sat Jun 28 07:55:57 UTC 2014

Hi folks-

This point was probably not clear in my mail yesterday.

The money we are looking for would not provide a 4 hour session every
Saturday morning,

it would provide a space that could potentially be open morning,noon and
night, seven days a week, subject to the members wanting and being able to
organise that level of availability.

We are halfway to our goal, with £50/week pledged by 5 members.

If we get enough support to cover the rent, I will also donate the
equipment we use at Ripon Road, including desks, chairs, computers,
telephones,  tools, etc,  and transfer it all to the new premises.
Effectively making a new 'home from home' but with much more availability
than the 4 hours we have now.

Please forward this to anyone who maybe interested.

Best regards,
Mike Hewitt

PC Recycler Ltd.
29-35 Ripon road