[Blackpool] Resolution issue Mint 17

Elizabeth C elizabethcoop1945 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jul 10 14:40:15 UTC 2014

Hi Les

Hope you can see the picture of the terminal result ok.....

It's beyond me! I don't even know if it's the right thing or not.... sorry.

Elizabeth

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 14:57:46 +0100
Subject: Re: [Blackpool] Resolution issue Mint 17
From: lespounder at gmail.com
To: tonyhughes1212 at blueyonder.co.uk
CC: blackpool at mailman.lug.org.uk; elizabethcoop1945 at hotmail.co.uk

Hi Tony, Elizabeth
My top tips are
Do what Tony said first.
If that doesn't work
Find out what the graphics card is, best way is to open a terminal and run "sudo lshw"

Google the graphics card details and Linux Mint, see if others have had the issue.
I won't be at the makerspace for the next 3 weeks, but I am sure that Tony, Mike, Olly and others can help.
BestLes