[Blackpool] Thanks for a friendly welcome

MJ Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Mon Aug 18 18:52:00 UTC 2014

Hi Arthur -

Sorry to hear that you can't make it next week, as the 23rd will be the
last meeting at Ripon road until 13th September. I am away for two weeks,
but sometimes an alternative meeting venue is arranged when I am away. Keep
an eye on the mailing list for details.

Best regards,
Mike Hewitt

PC Recycler Ltd.