[Blackpool] Is there a meeting on Saturday?

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 13:38:30 UTC 2014

Hi,
Thanks in advance to Mike Hull for hosting us tomorrow morning.  Just to confirm I will be attending, it'll just be me and Jack.

We'll bring my work in progress robot and a semi automatic rubber band gun we built, if anyone else has ever made a rubber band gun or a desktop siege weapon etc. please bring it along we'd love to see it!

Regards

Arthur