[Blackpool] Loom band launchers

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 14 22:02:01 UTC 2014

Love it. I see you didn't actually edit me waffling out of that video!  Good stuff!
The goal is to get the Pic in the robot with a icsp interface so I can start playing with it for Saturday... we'll see.  Both my sons are totally inspired by the robot, so some kind of scratch or similar programable robot would be good.
Going to look at Scratch for Arduino s4a and an off the shelf robot like the zumo.  Be prepared for questions on Saturday... :)

Regards
Arthur