[Blackpool] Ripon road open 10-12 Saturday 20th

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 08:32:10 UTC 2014

Thanks Mike,
Jack and I will see you there.

I'll bring my robot (haven't done anything to it so far this week) and Arduino - looking at getting Scratch for Arduino going and mithering for info on what off the shelf wheeled or tracked robot chassis are recommended for an Arduino board.

At work they've asked me to put a web browser interface on some old legacy code originally written in Turbo Pascal in the '80s!  So I've been playing around with a standalone web server, just written in Delphi and using components, it just sits listening on a port handling http requests but it is interesting.

As an aside to that I've been playing a little bit with Node.js which I think you guys use.

Happy days

Arthur