[Blackpool] Ripon Road open Saturday 11th 10-12

Elizabeth C elizabethcoop1945 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 10 17:57:31 UTC 2014

Linux fixes for me could not possibly be dispensed with, lol!

Speaking of which, I'll be bringing the tower back again.... I get the Compaq page up followed by.....  wait for it......   wait again..... zilch!  I briefly got a Linux Mint logo for about 10 secs though once.....  Can't think what I am doing wrong although there is a story to it..... isn't there always?

Hoping to sort the "half" lappy out too - Grub.... if poss...

Elizabeth