[Blackpool] Ripon Road open Saturday 11th 10-12

MJ Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Sun Oct 12 12:15:50 UTC 2014

Hi folks -

Three people have expressed an interest in a midweek evening meeting.
I could do this on a Tuesday or Thursday evening with a start time to suit
those who would want to attend.

I am prepared to open if at least three people will be turning up.

The first thing to sort out is a method to organise these meetings.

The method we use for Saturdays will not work because I do not want to be
there in the evening if no one is coming.

But I do not want to disappoint people who might turn up when I am not
there.
In the past, some people have turned up only to find a locked door :(

A foolproof method of organising the evening meeting is needed if it is to
go ahead.

Suggestions welcomed.

Mike

On 11 October 2014 09:31, Olly Clark <olly at ollyclark.org> wrote:

> Sorry Folks I'm not going to be able to make it today after all, have some
> problems with Amazon that I need to sort out.
>
> Regards
>
> Olly
>
> On 09/10/14 16:25, Olly Clark wrote:
>
>> Thank s Mike,
>>
>> I will be popping along this week and I'd also like to second the mid
>> week evening opening idea as most people will be aware I haven't been able
>> to make a meet for a while with business and real life getting in the way.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Olly
>>
>> On 9 Oct 2014 10:08, MJ Hewitt <admin at pcrecycler.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Folks -
>>>
>>> I will be opening on Saturday.
>>>
>>> On a separate note, I have just seen a tweet from Les saying that all his
>>> Saturdays are spoken for  up to November, so he will be unable to attend
>>> for a while.
>>>
>>> With that in mind, would anyone be interested in a regular (additional)
>>> midweek evening meetup to compensate?
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Mike Hewitt
>>>
>>> PC Recycler Ltd.