[Blackpool] Fwd: Re: proposed midweek evening meeting

Elizabeth C elizabethcoop1945 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Oct 15 10:19:08 UTC 2014

Hi All

Because there doesn't appear to be a mid-week poll started I am thinking maybe there should be a closing time for such a poll - eg 6pm the day before - so that you, Mike, at least (as well as the rest of us) knows if you will be opening or not the following day? ie No poll by 6pm = auto no meeting.

I haven't commented on anything before now as mid-week meets are unlikely to be no-goers for me generally ~ but I would like to try & make it (purely as an observer 'cos I obviously can't contribute) if/when work starts on the 3D Printer.

Elizabeth