[Blackpool] Not my finest move

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 19 16:50:20 UTC 2014

Oh it was working with flashing lights after you left Elizabeth.  Having flown RC planes for a while, I'm used to spending time and money on something and due to some small mistake coming home with nothing much more than rubbish in a plastic bag...  oh well.
Here's the video I shot on Saturday, I'll blog it a bit...
http://youtu.be/KLCOzHRFvAk