[Blackpool] Ripon Road open Thursday evening (20th) 6-30

MJ Hewitt admin at pcrecycler.co.uk
Fri Nov 21 09:14:43 UTC 2014

Hi James -

The evening meetings are going to be 'on demand'.
In other words, if enough people are interested in organising/turning up on
a Tuesday or Thursday, then a meeting would happen.
A doodle poll has been proposed as a possible way to organise it.
I am only available to open Tuesday or Thursday evenings, and am happy to
open if there is enough interest.

Mike