[Blackpool] Ripon Road mid week opening Tues 23rd or Thurs 25th November

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 23 12:16:45 UTC 2014

Hi,Mike has kindly offered to open up the Makerspace at Ripon Road one weeknight next week, the choices are Tuesday or Thursday starting at 6:30pm.
It will only happen if there is enough interest shown, so please indicate by replying to this email which night(s) you would attend as soon as you can.  Once Mike can see the interest he'll be able to let us know which night if any he'll open up on.

I'll start the ball rolling by saying Jack and I can make either Tuesday or Thursday.

Thanks
Arthur
(We did consider using a voting tool like doodle but it was agreed on Saturday I'd just have a go at an email like this and see how it goes.)