[Blackpool] Happy New Year

@surlydev surly at surlydev.net
Fri Jan 2 19:59:10 UTC 2015

Arthur did you watch the Royal Institution Christmas Lectures? Particularly the robots one?

I went into Maplins before Christmas and one of the staff was playing with a robot that balanced on two wheels. He tapped it to make it rebalance itself, and said it makes a sad noise if it falls over.

So I knocked it over.

I'll find you a suitable mp3 for your balancing robot. ;)