[Blackpool] Ripon Road open Saturday 10 Jan 2015 10am

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 20:04:01 UTC 2015

Cheers Tony,
At Preston jam on Monday I learned that there are multiple screens available when a pi is booting up. Someone in the know fixed young Josh's (the Preston Josh) pi that had a problem with the sd card being filled up and wouldn't boot to os or even a prompt. I had advised him to check the card in a PC which to be fair would have sorted it, but using the pi was the way better fix.

Anyone shed any light on this, I'd be keen to find out more on Saturday. I heard there are 7 screens... True?

Regards

Arthur

Sent from my iPhone