[Blackpool] Udemy - Introduction to Raspberry Pi

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 09:06:41 UTC 2015

Thanks James,
Code and link worked for me on the PC thanks.  (I tried with the Udemy app but the course is not listed in the app yet).

I completed the Udemy Python course that is free, unfortunately with that particular course there is good reason for it to be free as the content, delivery and editing are all poor and it was a struggle to make it to the end.

I subscribe to Lynda training and the quality of their material is excellent, I did Python and Tkinter with Lynda in spare bits of time and recommend it if you are wired up to be able to learn that way - it's not for everyone I'd guess.

Looking forward to seeing how good a paid for Udemy course is...

Regards

Arthur