[Blackpool] Udemy discussion... continued?

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 21:31:52 UTC 2015

Ha ha, well unintentionally I seem to do a good sideline in spam...

I will have to ask you what you do or want to do when I see you next.

I agree with your thought of a bell curve. I relate it more to backing horses.  Maybe you'd go for steady odds or maybe you'd go for longer odds that might give a better return. Depends on your outlook and circumstance. Either way an element of luck that is out of your control will affect the out come. All I say is as long as you've made some attempt at a rational choice and looked at the form of the skill sets you are looking at.  Picking a horse or skill set based on you like the colour or with a pin means you deserve to loose your shirt.

I am quite opinionated about this because of  experience of fresh from uni guys and interns. I get the impression that the idea that it's an employment market has been lost.

Living near the coast geographically cuts out 180 degrees of employment opportunities, sad but true!

Regards

Arthur

Sent from my iPhone