[Blackpool] android 2.2/2.3

James Page jmsp.1983 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 14:28:23 UTC 2015

I thought there'd be a few local phones on eBay, but just having a look
there are virtually none (Or at least, in the value-for-money range). There
are a few cheap-ish tablets, though. If you want new, I know that Reliant
on Moor Park Industrial Estate often have tabs from around £25-£30,
although these might be ICS.

Did you close at 2 today? I'd have come down if I'd known!

Best wishes,
James