[Blackpool] Pinterest problem

Elizabeth C elizabethcoop1945 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 12:01:08 UTC 2015

Hi All

Until recently I have had no issues using Pinterest but now the Pinterest button no longer appears where it should.

I even downloaded the Firefox Add On button to my browser & it struggled to work very badly - didn't perform as it should and wouldn't return me to my site when done.

Using Linux Mint17 (Qiana Mate 32 bit) - Firefox 34.0

Majority of users on eBid have no problems - but a couple of others have the same issue:

One is using Windows 7 with Firefox; the other is using Firefox 34 with Windows Vista.

The website concerned (eBid) has tried to replicate the issue on 5 different computers but couldn't so assumed it's a fault with my puter - but now these other 2 folk have appeared with the same problem.
Has anyone any thoughts as to why this issue has arisen please?

Thanks,

Elizabeth