[Blackpool] Pinterest problem

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 10:04:11 UTC 2015

Hi,
My knowledge of DNS is not brilliant, but if the add in in your browser(s) is accessed via a URL and for a short period of time the DNS of your Internet service provider was incorrect then maybe the browser on your machine cached the wrong DNS.

Maybe your internet service provider is at fault, are the machines that work on a different ISP?

Also DNS changing malware could be the problem.

I'm not suggesting this out of any deep knowledge, just logically given the facts it points to be DNS to me.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone