[Blackpool] Raspberry Pi vending machine (not what you think)

James Page jmsp.1983 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 16:30:53 UTC 2015

http://i.imgur.com/e0euPuW.jpg

I might get one installed outside Les' house?

Arthur - Those earphones I had are available here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=bl_sr_electronics?ie=UTF8&field-keywords=Monoprice&index=electronics-uk&search-type=ss

The ones you saw are 9927s, but I have a pair of 9396s which I recently
bought to try out the noise-isolating features (not comparable to
noise-cancelling) and the rubberised cord (still carries mechanical
vibration). Both seem to have doubled in price in the UK recently. The
9927s are the same family as these:
http://www.head-fi.org/products/monoprice-8320-iem

The next lot I want to try out are Xiaomi's Pistons -
http://www.mi.com/en/headphones - again, well-regarded, with a cult-like
following online. More on it here:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/735775/the-xiaomi-pistons-thread-2-0 - Best price
I can find for legit sales is about £10.50.

Neither will compete with the AKGs, but for the price range they give a
respectable performance, IMO. The 9927s are comparable to my Senny CXIIs
(with perhaps a little more low-end).

James