[Blackpool] Raspberry Pi vending machine (not what you think)

James Page jmsp.1983 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 18:45:24 UTC 2015

Yeh, I've heard about the Japanese vending machines! Strangest one I saw
was like a walk-in unit, selling something pretty big. Can't remember what.

Anyhoo - yes, there are loads of the Xiaomi fakes about. As you say,
biggest indicator is price. The Pistons seem to be the tip of the iceberg -
having a look on Head-Fi, there are quite a few other well-regarded Chinese
items. Xiaomi in general seem to do some decent stuff at great prices, from
what I've read so far.

The only headphones I've got are Senny HD-25s -  hangover from my DJing and
sound design days. Love them, but it's the IEMs which get most use these
days, as headphones have a habit of getting a bit too warm after a few
hours!

Best wishes,
James