[Blackpool] Raspberry Pi vending machine (not what you think)

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 22:13:16 UTC 2015

Sound stuff James? Oh please tell me more next time we meet, did you see the teenage engineering op-1 Jack was playing with on Saturday, smart kit but I need help helping Jack to get the most from it.

I have to be careful because there are ladies and young people on the list, but when my eldest needed a place to crash in Japan she mistook a manga capsule hotel for a hotel catering for people that want a bit of special alone time with themselves. There were vending machines in there that would make your eyes water. Totally crazy and only in japan (^ω^)

Sent from my iPhone