[Blackpool] Ripon Road open Saturday 7th

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 19:11:49 UTC 2015

Thanks Mike,
Jack and I (maybe even Stuart) will be there.

Elizabeth, I will be mega busy (that's 1024 times a normal busy) this Saturday hacking a Pi with Les. Please don't LUG ( see what I did there) your tower in just for me.

I think we need that session on this and how the Internet works and I will try and persuade the guys to do it.  Realise you said 14th is no good, so gives at least 2 weeks to organise a witty little session on Internet and ip.

Regards

Arthur

Sent from my iPhone