[Blackpool] THURSDAY 26th 6pm > 9pm ish? Please RSVP RE: weekday evening meet? Closed Saturday 28th.

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 12:13:59 UTC 2015

Hi,
Everyone seemed happy with any night so I put it to Les that he had the casting vote, Les says he is a maybe this week.

So: How about this Thursday 26th, 6pm to no later than 9pm? at the Ripon Road venue.

Please can people indicate if they are definitely coming or a maybe coming, as soon as you can please.  Mike kindly opens up for us and all he asks is enough of us show to make it worthwhile.

I am a deffo, can we get a couple more deffos?...

Going off some chat from last night at the Geekup: I'll bring a few Arduinos on breadboards and we can do intro to Arduino.  Bring a laptop (anything PC, Linux or MacOS) and we'll setup the latest Arduino IDE on it and get some basic projects done.

Yay