[Blackpool] THURSDAY 26th 6pm > 9pm ish? Arthur James ?

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 09:59:06 UTC 2015

I think it was me, James and Tony.   (Surly?)

I was hoping the two new guys would come (they go to Preston Raspberry Jam).

I knew I couldn't come this Saturday because of my Madlab workshop, so even before you cancelled Saturday I was keen to have a get together.

But, it doesn't seem worth it to me Mike :(