[Blackpool] Do we want a meeting on Saturday?

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 12:27:08 UTC 2015

Hi,
Thanks Mike.

Yes, let's do it, oleds won't take long. Let's get that 3D printer going.

I've not done anything more on Internet thing, @Mr Heeed: any chance of bullet point list of how you'd do this. If your suggestion is active learning by doing I am particularly interested. You give me the bones and I will flesh it out, be as concise and obscure as you like I can always Google the bits I don't get.

I have made one basic working synth (still waiting for soundchips to finish 2 synths off) and an Arduino biped that walks and a Pi A+ biped walker chassis is in progress. I am learning Servoblaster which is how I will drive the servos direct from the Pi with no peripheral board.

I note Les has acquired loads of new toys recently... You bringing toys Les?

Regards

Arthur

Sent from my iPhone